- About us
Salesian Missions Office for International Programs (SMOIP) is the global development arm of Salesian Missions, Inc. SMOIP supports the projects of the Salesians of Don Bosco globally through partnerships, new programs with the U.S. government, and in-kind donations.
Through the links to our various programs, we hope to give you an overview of the projects we implement throughout the developing world.
· Jaime Correa, Office for International Programs Director: Capacity Building, Food Security, Economic Development, Technical Training and Job Placement
· Dana Cole, International Development Associate: Public Health, Gender Equity
· Nolawi Eshetu, International Development Associate: Public Health, Gender Equity
· Neill Holland, International Development Associate: Refugees Populations, Technical Training and Job Placement
· Jessica O’Connor, Property and Logistics Officer: Property Logistics, In-Kind Donations
· Raymond Padilla, Property and Logistics Associate: Property Logistics, In-Kind Donations
· Hendrix Pineda, International Development Associate: Project and Proposal Development, Financial Management
· Edson Timana, Haiti Desk Officer: Emergency Relief, Financial Management
· Matt Welsh, Deputy Director: IDPs, Refugee Populations, Policy, Food Security, Agriculture, Technical Training and Job Placement